[SCA-Dance] help wanted for SCA dance history project

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri May 15 17:46:28 EDT 2015

I'm teaching a class on "The History of Dance in the SCA" at Pennsic,
and I could use some help preparing for it. Eventually I'm going to be
pumping everyone's brains, but the first thing I have up is an
hour-long recording of an interview of Justin du Coeur by Isabel D
Triana, back in 1990 or so. If someone (or two) could make a first
pass at transcribing it, then Justin and I'll go through and polish it
up... please respond directly to me at lindahl at pbm.com, thanks.

-- Gregory