[SCA-Dance] Anyone have any comments for _Cherwell Thy Wyne_ ?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jun 15 16:18:29 EDT 2015

Paul Kent just dropped me a note asking if anyone had comments on his
DHDS publication _Cherwell Thy Wyne_, about Gresley dances. I bought
it but it's still sitting in my "to read" pile... bad Gregory. Anyway,
he says that it's sold quite well, which is great, but he would love
to hear from people who've actually tried to dance from it, or, I know
there are several folks in the SCA who've studied the original
manuscript carefully and might have notes about his reconstruction. If
you have either kind of comment, drop me a line, and I'll hook you up
with him.