[SCA-Dance] Dance Laurel to be made at Pennsic

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Tue Jun 16 20:27:38 EDT 2015

Margaritta Battistina (Margaret Roe) of Atlantia was given a Writ at Coronation for elevation to the Order of the Laurel for her dance expertise.  Her vigil will be at Pennsic on Tuesday starting at 9 near the dance tent.  The actual court ceremony is planned for Thursday evening.  Details are still being worked out but volunteers to help with the vigil are needed.  Let me know if you would like to help and I will contact those people later as to specific needs.
 Stefan of Cambion