[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 12:19:09 EST 2014

Greg: on Facebook groups that cross-post to a mailing list, how do they deal with the issue of posting people's comments to another venue? Do they ask permission of each individual to cross-post their comments, or do they just announce that all posts will be posted elsewhere? Given that a lot of the posts on the Facebook group are by people who are not on this mailing list, I would worry that someone might object to their comments being forwarded without their permission.
--Urraca