[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Dancing at non-dance events

Justin du coeur jducoeur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 11:13:05 EST 2014

[Also resending a bounce.  (I think the bounceometer is calibrated a bit
low -- looks like just a couple of extra recipients causes it to fail.)]

Well, I don't have hard numbers, but anecdotally, heck yes.  Around here,
the average age has gone up at *least* ten years since I started 30 years
ago.  It's not as dramatic as it is in Freemasonry (another of my clubs,
where the age-increase has been arrested by the fact that so many members
are dying off), but it's quite serious.