[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Information about your video "Cascarde Allegrezza d'Amore - SCA knowne world dance symposium 10"

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 18:33:46 EST 2014

If these notices are really being generated by bots, it may not matter if one has permission from the record company. The bot would probably flag it anyway.

If you contact Dafydd Arth (M. David Lankford) regarding permission to use Musica Subterranea's recordings, he will give you permission for SCA videos. I don't know if there is a music version of Creative Commons licensing, but I bet there is.

--Urraca