[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Information about your video "Cascarde Allegrezza d'Amore - SCA knowne world dance symposium 10"

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:53:09 EST 2014

Actually, yeah, you should just get a musician to record a basic version
for you, just the melody line (whatever portion is allow, i.e. likely not
the arrangement I assume), and overlay the audio.  It might not be as good,
but it's something.

Or let me know what you decide, and I could perhaps get that done and put
it up to my channel I started, as a resource.  Margaret Raynsford is
willing to do simple recordings for me.

Darius
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordDariustheDancer/videos