[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Information about your video "Cascarde Allegrezza d'Amore - SCA knowne world dance symposium 10"

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 11:37:22 EST 2014

Just sharing an email I got from youtube below.

I just thought this was really silly of the records company when only good
exposure can come out of a phone recording of people dancing to your
music... as it exposes people to your music and will pay to download it on
itunes. Rather then playing the youtube video to dance to it.

Lowrie.