[SCA-Dance] Gwommy, Alina, and Felice - Court ceremony during the Ball at Terp XX!

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:35:15 EDT 2014

Youtube is finally finished processing the video!  Great thanks to Gwommy's
friend Patrick Finkbeiner for filming the ceremony!

http://youtu.be/-QRTr0FmCTQ

And feel free to check out the rest of my videos, which include some of the
dance performances from Terp and a few before that, plus a few Complete
Classes from Terpsichore at the Tower XX!  And thank you to Felice, Maurin,
and Gwommy, and all innocent bystanders in the videos, for allowing me to
film the classes and post them!

https://www.youtube.com/user/LordDariustheDancer/videos