[SCA-Dance] German citation

Ian Engle ianengle at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 12:25:12 EDT 2013

If this is Germania published by J.B. Metzler (subjects: German philology and literature) then OCLC shows holdings at quite a few universities, including U of Texas/Austin, IU and Ohio State (also UCLA, Georgetown, U Illinois, Notre Dame, U of Kansas, harvard, Princeton, NY Univeristy, NY Public, Penn State, U of Virginia, U Washington--those are the ones whose codes I recognize.)

Guess I should wander down to the OSU main library...

--Sion