[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance German citation

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 08:44:25 EDT 2013

Salvete! I ploughed my way through it, and the German citation is what I suspected: a sermon preaching against the evils of dance. Does not countain any groundbreaking revelations, alas. Just the usual reference to jumping/springing/leaping/hopping, as implied by the German verb "springen" and the Italian verb "saltare".
     Perhaps someday something new will be discovered, but as of now, German scholarship on medieval and Renaissance dance has unearthed no German manuals.

Judith