[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Class Registration is Now Open!

Margaret Roe mlysett at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 10:41:18 EST 2013

Unto the dance community of Pennsic and beyond does Lady Margherita Battistina again wish you joy for the holiday!

It is my great pleasure to announce that class registration is now open!  Last year, we had 22 instructors in the Pennsic School of Dance, the most teachers ever!  I am excited to see how we continue to grow this year.

This year, you will find that Pennsic University has implemented a whole new registration system.  Do not fret, it is incredibly easy to navigate.  You will need to create an account using your email address, then it will automatically direct you to set up your instructor profile, and finally, you can register your classes under the Instructor menu.  This new system provides an easy and seamless system for both instructors and staff, and it means you now only have to enter your personal information once!  To register your classes, please go to http://thing.flame.org .

Thank you all, once again, for your service to Pennsic European Dance!

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)

Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42
Chronicler and Deputy Web Minister, L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
Deputy Chatelaine for the Shire of Spiaggia Levantina