[SCA-Dance] SCAd-Dance Delving into the Trihory

Alexander Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Thu Feb 14 17:29:06 EST 2013

But there are examples of dances whose steps are taken from one rhythm
into another. In period we have things like the saltarello to
quadernaria music, and in more recent dances (with more detailed
information) we have, for example, the valse a deux temps (two-step)
in even time, and the tango waltz in 3/4. So I can't see Arbeau's
uneven rhythm as an impediment to a relationship between these dances.

--
Henry/Alex