[SCA-Dance] SCAd-Dance Delving into the Trihory

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 04:54:21 EST 2013

Salvete!
    I have been looking at the less commonly done yet imminently interesting bransles in Arbeau, and I was wondering if anyone had reconstructed the Trihory, and what their take on it was, especally the enigmatic bit about ending the dance a different way wth heel swishes. Does anyone here know anything about modern Breton folk dance, and whether their might be a (stylistic/musical) connection between that and the Trihory?

Judth