[SCA-Dance] My music player provided editorial comment

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sat Dec 14 17:27:16 EST 2013

Well, *I* thought it was funny.

The music player on shuffle just played

Mannheim Steamroller: Toota Lute

the tune of Duchess Rondallynn's Pavane.  The barony's upcoming event
has a scene of "whenever you started playing in the Society".  The
idea hit me that the dance mistress and I might raise that dance from
its well-deserved grave as an "A&S" entry.

My music player then provided what I think was editorial comment in
the form of the next 6 songs:

The Contours (covering the Beatles): Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
The Ramones: Pet Sematary
John Cougar Mellenkamp: Ain't Even Done With The Night
Metric: Help I'm Alive
Boston: (It's Been Such a) Long Time
Nirvana: Dumb

Yours in disservice to dance,

Dammit Delinquent
     (Ooo, bonus -- the automatic .sig selector just selected that on
     its own!)
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com