[SCA-Dance] Teachers for Terpsichore XX, March 29, 2014 (Saline, MI)

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 16:35:33 EST 2013

Greetings fellow Dancers!

Terpsichore at the Tower XX will be on March 29, 2014 (with
evening activities on March 28), at the Church in Saline it has been at
the last few years. (See http://cynnabar.org/events/terpsichore  <http://cynnabar.org/events/terpsichore>   for
details.)  I am organizing the European dance classes and ball, and I'm
looking for European dance teachers.

If you would like to teach a class, please contact me and let me know
the name of your class, the dances you will teach/description of what
you will teach, and your full SCA name for purposes of listing you on
the class schedule. The source and date of your dances would also be
appreciated. If your class will take longer than a one hour period,
please let me know that too. Eventually (by the end of February), I'll
need the cheat sheet notes for the dances for inclusion in the dance
booklet, or corrections/updates to what is already in the book if
applicable.

Questions about the event are also welcome.  Many thanks!

Yay, dance event:)
Alina of Foxwood
Barony of Cynnabar