[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Teacher Registration Is Open!

Ben Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Thu Mar 1 15:39:44 EST 2012

Greetings Dancers!

The season of War will soon be upon us, and that means it's time to
sharpen our swords, polish our armor, and submit dance classes for
Pennsic! Registration will be done as usual through the Pennsic
University website:

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn41/DEPTS/PENNU/index.html

We are looking for classes featuring any style of dance, for any level
of expertise. If you have a class you would like to teach that is
geared toward the beginning dancer, please mention that in the title
so we can put together a beginners' track as we have done in recent
years. As the schedule fills up I may put out further requests for
specific types of classes that I have not yet received.

I have always been astonished by the amount and variety of classes
that we have been able to present each year, and I have no doubt this
year will be the same. If you have any questions, feel free to contact
me by email.

See you at the War!

--Lorenzo Petrucci
Dean of European Dance, Pennsic 41
ben at houseofpung.net

PS: If you would like to host an evening revel during the war, let me
know that too! The best parties are always in the Dance Tent!