[SCA-Dance] May 12, 2012: St. Cecilia at the Tower, A Music Workshop

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Mon Mar 12 11:27:10 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Somewhat off topic, but I'm posting this here since many dancers are
also musicians.

On May 12, 2012 the Barony of Cynnabar will be hosting a music
workshop called St. Cecilia at the Tower.

The workshop will be held all day at St. Paul’s UCC in Saline, MI
(about 20 minutes south of Ann Arbor, MI; Same site as Terpsichore).
Address: 122 W. Michigan Ave; Saline, MI 48176

During the day there will be three tracks of classes, one for
instrumentalists, one for vocalists, and one for lectures and
round-table discussions. Master Robyyan will also be leading a Master
Class for ensembles.

During the evening there will be a concert followed by sight-reading
of period music, singing of period music, and an improvisation circle.

For more information about the event, check out the website:
http://cynnabar.org/cecilia

If you’d like to teach at the event please send me an email with your
class proposal. The deadline for class descriptions is April 15th.
Check this page for the current classes:
http://cynnabar.org/cecilia_classes

If you or your ensemble would like to perform in the evening concert
or would like to participate in the master class, send me an email
ASAP. Spaces are limited.

Should be fun! If you have any questions about the event please feel
free to ask.

Yay Music!
-Jadzia
St. Cecilia at the Tower Autocrat