[SCA-Dance] Last Call for Teachers is this Sunday, January 15, for KWDMS 9 (Columbus, Ohio; June 21-24, 2012)

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:20:32 EST 2012

Dear Dance Enthusiasts,

I just wanted to send out a final reminder that the deadline is approaching
for teaching at KWDMS 9, which will be held on *June 21-24, 2012*, in
*Columbus,
Ohio*. If you are interested in teaching, please send me your name and a
brief description of what you'd like to teach by this* Sunday, January 15*,
to felicedebbage at gmail.com. A short description is perfectly fine at this
point, but I'll need more detailed information over the coming month or
two. So, no need to have a fully planned and operational class just yet.
Just you, your excitement, and a general idea of what you plan to share
with other people will be fine for now.

I look forward to seeing your e-mail in my inbox, and as always,

--
Good dancing to you!

THL Felice Debbage