[SCA-Dance] Call for dance teachers for St. Valentine's Day Massacre

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 11:27:20 EST 2012

Greetings, Dance Enthusiasts!  It is my very great pleasure to announce that after a long hiatus, dance classes will be returning to the St. Valentine's
Day Massacre!  The event is in the Canton of Three Hills (Kalamazoo, MI) on February 11.  The site has greatly expanded, which returns our
day-long dance classroom to its proper function.  If there are classes,
there must needs be teachers!  I need about 4 or 5 teachers.  If you are interested, please contact me, and I will send
you the set list for the ball so you can choose which dances you would
like to teach.  I also am in need of a herald for the ball, so if that
sounds like something you might enjoy, please let me know.
http://midrealm.org/threehills/valday/Yay, dancing!

-Lady Revesz Jlona.