[SCA-Dance] Recordings for Dancing

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:46:46 EDT 2011

There has been some recent discussion of what recording to use for a
particular dance, which reminded me that we recently went through a 2+
year project to listen to, sort, rank and comment ALL of our dance music
(about 1000 tracks).  Now that work is complete, or at least the first
revision is complete, I thought it might be useful to others:

http://www.wiglaf.org/~aaronm/scamusic/

There's an introduction that spells out what out * rankings mean and
some indexes at the way bottom.

Note that some tracks have had their names changed to be more standard,
in that case we usually included the old name in the comment section

GunDormr