[SCA-Dance] Fwd: pennsicdance: The Future of KWDS, part 2

nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:40:24 EDT 2011

"The dancing version is mainly about teaching dance"

That's not true. You are making assumptions about why people go. I didn't go to a single full class. I swung by a few classes for a few minutes to watch or dance a bit. But learning dance was definitely not a priority for me. Geeking out with my friends was.

I paid for a flight ticket from Texas to hang out with my friends and to dance at the balls.  Also, good dance events are almost negligible in Texas at the moment.

Lowrie/Nadine.

Sent from my iPhone
http://nadinestudio.com