[SCA-Dance] Winter Ball Dance List

Sonya patches023 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 19 00:59:42 EST 2011

Greetings,

We hope some of you will venture out to Bright Hills (Chestertown, MD) for
the Winter Ball on Jan 7
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=e495591b).  It
should be a great time.  We will have dance classes from 12 to 3 pm, a break
from 3 to 4, then the ball from 4 to 8 pm.  The ball will be mostly English
Country and will consist of the following:

Set I: Sellinger's Round, Gathering Peascods, New Boe Peep, Black Nag, Black
Alman
Set II: Horse's Bransle, Montard Bransle, Officals Bransle, Washer Woman's
Bransle
Set III: Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty, Heart's Ease, Hit or Miss, Chestnut
Set IV: Upon a Summer's Day, Goddesses, Picking of Sticks, Step Stately
Set V: Hyde Park, Heralds in Love, Parson's Farewell, Whirlygig, Grimstock

Please feel free to forward this to other SCA or dance lists.

YIS,

Patches