[SCA-Dance] Call for instructors for Academia della Danza

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 14:52:29 EST 2011

Salvete!
    On the weekend of March 2-4, the Barony of Knights Crossing (near Frankfurt, Germany) shall be hosting
the Academia della Danza, a full weekend of Medieval and Renaissance dance
instruction and merriment. Classes will start Friday evening, followed by open
dancing; more classes Saturday, a feast with dancing, a ball in the style of Ulm
in 1503 and then a 15th c. German-style dance revel - all with professional
musical accompaniment, in the the ambience of a genuine 14th c. dance hall!
   BUT, we need teachers: if you are seeking an excuse to take a cheap vacation
to Europe, this could be your chance. Come and teach a class at the academia,
and then take advantage of the warm hospitality that the kingdom of Drachenwald
has to offer!
     To whet your appetite, here are some testimonials of satisfied customers
from last year's event: "Judith knows how to throw a party - my feet haven't
hurt this much since Ranger school." "If I never dance again, it will be too
soon." (and my personal favorite), "I am spoilt for all other dance events -
nothing compared to this experience!"

Interested? Contact me offlist.

http://www.knightscrossing.org/html/misc/academia2012.php

Best,
Judith

p.s. Also feel free to contact me if you are looking for assistance making
inexpensive travel arrangements for this event