[SCA-Dance] Petit Vriens Considered Dangerous?

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:23:53 EDT 2011

I consider dancing at Gulf Wars dangerous, period.  On ball nights, so
many novice dancers pack into the hall that many dancers are touching
before any movement has begun, not to mention once they all start
backing up.  I quite well believe that there have been collisions in
the more sprightly dances like Petit Vriens.  I've seen dancers back
into the next set and knock over dancers from a third set in Rufty
Tufty there.

Cheers,
Brandubh