[SCA-Dance] Some images from MSEng 1356

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:03:09 EDT 2010

Pages 50-64 are uploaded, which completes the first pass on the scanning.
http://www.wiglaf.org/~aaronm/scadance/MSEng1356/

My thought was to let John and crew point out any pages that are
particularly bad, and I can try to rescan them, assuming the problem
isn't microfilm.  In that case, I can ask about access to the actual
manuscript, but I do not know if that will happen.  I do intend to redo
pp 1-2, since I didn't double-scan those, and 6-7, since those are not
mapped as well.

GunDormr
ps. I did scan page 65, even though it is a completely unrelated text.
ping me off list if you are interested in a copy, I'm not going to add
it to the web-link