[SCA-Dance] marque pied, marque talon

Del del at babel.com.au
Sun Jun 6 20:45:40 EDT 2010

> Probably not, that's why he's not the only dancemaster I'm looking at.
>   But this little puzzle solved at least gives me an idea of what he is
> saying, and brings his movements closer to the canary steps of the
> italian dancemasters.

His movements are fine.  The descriptions appear a little simplified because he restricts the
terminology that he uses in his description of canary steps to terminology that he's already
used elsewhere in the book, and that terminology clearly does not fit.  If you assume that his
descriptions can't and don't accurately represent what he's trying to say because of this
restriction of language then yes, his descriptions are fine.

His timing is completely incorrect.

--
Del