[SCA-Dance] Accidentals in Horses' branle

Niki janeeve2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 16:53:02 EDT 2010

I highly suggest you speak to Master Arden of Iacomb about this.  He has a
profound understanding of music of this time period, including notation and
style.  You can get his contact information from his website: http://
crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html.  He has been teaching me about this for
several months, and it's best I not act as a go between.

As for putting this in the Known World Handbook - personally, I think this
would be a mistake.  As important as the information is, it's not easy to
understand.  I agree with Greg, I think that the Known World Handbook should be
used for people to write articles to help integrate newbies into the SCA.
Perhaps this article would be more appropriate for the Letter of Dance.

Niki/Jane