[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] NEW - Alternate source for ECD

Alexander Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Sun Feb 28 16:37:21 EST 2010

This is very interesting. I see that this manuscript agrees with
Sloane about the formation for Jack Pudding, but has a third
description of the figures that doesn't seem to agree entirely with
either Playford or Sloane. But the last figure (which Sloane omitted)
seems to be at least as close to Playford as the other figures, if not
closer, and this seems to support my opinion that Playford's
description of the figure could have been intended to be done in the
formation from the manuscripts.

--
Henry of Maldon/Alex Clark