[SCA-Dance] Twelfth Night Jan 15 - Dancing - Looking for Dancing teachers to help Ursula with Masked Ball (Barony Settmour Swamp)

Sandra Unger sandraunger at verizon.net
Sun Dec 12 12:36:17 EST 2010

Hi,
I am seeking dancing instructors to help me teach/lead dancing at the
Twelfth Night event in the Barony of Settmour Swamp on January 15th.

Their Magesties have requested a masked ball.

I'd like to have multiple dancing instructors to teach a favorite dance and
help the dancing in general.

I have been told that their Magesties have requested that the Bhakali
Branslers play for the dancing, although I need to confirm this.

Please contact Baroness Ursula off list at
sandraunger at verizon.net

Sorry for the last minute request.
Baroness Ursula