[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Floor Info and Pennsic Classes Question

Gwommy 'Bill' Holderman gwommy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:41:25 EDT 2009

Greetings Dancers!

First an apology if you get this twice for my cross-posting of this message.

Those that are going to be attending Pennsic next year will be happy
to know that I am volunteering to lead the assembly of the dance tent
floor.  Although, I would like someone to volunteer to help co-run or
shadow me, so that we can get more people with knowledge as to the
building of the floor in case something were to happen to Darius,
Lynnette and myself.  As it is, they will most likely not be at
Pennsic next year.

Secondly, I would like to ask everyone what European dance or European
dance related classes would you like to see taught at Pennsic?  If
you're on the Pennsic Dance Mailing list, I'd say go ahead and reply
to that group.  If you're only on the SCA Dance List and you have an
answer for my question, then feel free to join the Pennsic dance list
and reply there, or anyone can just reply to me privately.

Thank you.
And Yay!  Dancing!
--Gwommy