[SCA-Dance] singing accompaniment

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Fri Jun 26 17:36:44 EDT 2009

So it is -- I hadn't realized it, because the version in Al Cofrin's
book only includes the top line. Are there any examples of settings of
specifically broadside ballads as part songs, or references to them
being sung as part songs? (I guess that question is kind of off topic
for this list..)

-Aaron Drummond