[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:07:40 EDT 2009

Howdy All,
I showed up in IL wanting to do the next KWDMS and started talking to people about hosting it. At the same time folks from Boston were also talking about doing it.
They proposed combining it with the Early Music Festival and had a more focused plan so I deferred to them.
So, at Boston I showed up wanting to the next KWDMS and talked to more people. And everyone said go for it. So we did it in Texas two years later. I think even at that time Del was talking about holding it in Australia.
It'll be fun in Canada to see who wants to do it next time. Just who ever wants to do it needs to get an "official" bid in asap.
~philip