[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

Julia Smith julias at alumni.pitt.edu
Wed Jun 24 09:29:25 EDT 2009

It seems to me that our best solution may be to work with the Society
Minister of Arts and Sciences to create a specific policy for Known
World Dance events.  After all, we the dance community have a policy for
determining when and where KWD will be held that precedes this Society
policy.  While we can comply with it in terms of turning in a bid to be
approved by the A&S Minister, we should ask the A&S minister to affirm
that the existing dance community that has run this event for many years
has the right to determine when and where such an event will occur.

I see that Giuseppe Francesco da Borgia is currently deputy Society A&S
Minister, so we've got someone who should understand our point of view
in a official position.  This might be a good time to push for such a
policy.

Juliana de Luna
//