[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:06:06 EDT 2009

Oh, and yes, sorry, just to update for future people running KWDSes, that
the advertising is not really "automatic".  But you don't have to pay extra
for it, but you still have to go through the effort yourself to alert the
various newsletters and kingdom calendars.

Sorry about the typo.  :)   The issue was raised to me, so I just wanted to
correct my wording.  :)

Darius