[SCA-Dance] What belongs in a brief introductory dance article?

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Sat Jun 13 02:11:18 EDT 2009

I started to write an article for this purpose a few months ago. I've
been working on it in the last few days, and pretty much of it is done.
In a week or two I might be ready to offer it to this list for peer review.

I'm trying to fit in instructions for the piva, Petit Riense, three
branles (Montarde, Horses', and Peas'), pavane, Black Alman, and
Gathering Peascods. This might be too many dances to write up in terms
suitable for beginners while at the same time giving a brief overview
and general advice, but if they fit then I'm keeping all of them in.

--
Henry of Maldon/Alex Clark