[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Beth Gurzler bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:41:09 EDT 2009

Hi all.

When I flew to Texas and Seattle, my shawms and recorders fit in
one case that I took as a carry-on and stowed in one of the overhead
compartments.  I did, however, have to convince the security inspectors
that I wasn't going to take it out of the case and use it as a club.
He actually took one part out of the case to show me.   It looked very
dangerous I guess.  I just had to promise that it would not come out of
the compartment until I arrived.

I always bring instruments with me.  Dancers deserve good music and I enjoy playing as much as I enjoy dancing.

I leave for Pennsic tomorrow.  The shawms are already packed.

TTFN

Deonna