[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 12:25:13 EDT 2009

It's my impression that, for better or worse, a lot of the same people do teach every time.  I remember Teleri joking about both of us coming all the way to Australia to teach the same classes we had taught at Terpsichore.  It's the attendees in areas that don't have a lot of instructors who would benefit from more KWDS in more places.  I think the instructors might be in danger of burning out.  On the other hand, fresh blood might not be a bad thing...

Another thought.  I suspect that if it were every year I would want to attend if possible, but that this might make me more likely to skip Terp or Crystal Ball-- another sort of "robbing Peter to pay Paul" to consider.

--Urraca