[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:21:18 EDT 2009

No offense taken.

I didn't go to the Canada and Australia KWDS because of personal
reasons that you can come and ask me about at Pennsic.  I knew that I
couldn't go 2 years ago when you guys in Canada bid, but I didn't tell
you guys not to do it. I just had to wait for 4 years for the next
KWDS each time. But I did go to every KWDS aside from those two ever
since I knew about KWDS.

And yes, of course, I want KWDS to be annual because it will be more
options. It will mean more dancing I can make room for and go to. If
it's selfish to want more quality renaissance dancing event options,
then I'll take that blame. But I do think basing the decision for the
event to be annual or not, based on your ability to be there or not,
not valid.

Let's see how many groups want to host during the meeting at Pennsic,
and take it from there. If there's only one group, then this
discussion is pointless.

Lowrie.