[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:15:45 EDT 2009

Sorry.  When Lowrie said we had selfish motives, it struck a nerve.  I don't
think hers was phrased politely, but neither was my response.  Both points
have validity, and discussion should be encouraged.

Oh, and definitely we do try to have a mix of skill levels for sure.  We do
want the event to be inclusive and inviting to everyone, and I hope it has
been.

Darius