[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:32:14 EDT 2009

Oh, and just one other thought.  When we ran it, I was trying to work
basically on one principle, that it is the People who make the event.

If we bring together excellent people, then it will be an excellent event.

My view is just trying to make sure that we actually can get these people,
and that we don't exhaust these people.

And related, as a point, is just that KWDS for Europe at some point, will
mainly be worth it all around if we can make sure that a bunch of North
Americans can actually make it, as this will give a good forum for the
exchange of dance knowledge, and dance experiences, to broaden information
and perspectives on both sides of the pond.  I believe that KWDS Europe will
have the best chance of success if we don't crowd it out too much on this
side of the world, and that this is only fair to Europe as well.