[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Beth Gurzler bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:59:29 EDT 2009

Hi all

As far as distance is concerned, Hamilton was the first drivable one for me since Boston.  Indiana and Ohio would be within driving distance although much farther.   I flew to Texas and Seattle but had to pass on Australia.

As for the possibility for a  New York site, I'm looking at Saratoga Springs, not NYC.  It is 4 hours from Boston and NYC, just a bit farther from Toronto and Montreal and less than an hour from Albany airport.  I have no doubt of Barony approval, and have others willing to help.  The area is beautiful and there is a college in town as well as the national dance museum which we are looking at using somehow.