[SCA-Dance] KWSD at Pennsic?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 12:49:03 EDT 2009

The Bloomington Early Music Festival is always the week of Memorial Day, which guarantees a conflict with Midrealm Crown Tourney and Kingdom A&S Faire, as well as a host of other activities.  However, the BLEMF committee sponsors early music education activities at other times throughout the year, so some sort of synergy may be possible.

--Urraca