[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Jul 17 16:49:58 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 03:39:54PM -0500, Tim McDaniel wrote:

> Living in the US, personally I'd prefer a bid in the US than one
> outside, ceteris paribus,

Daniel,

Don't worry, that view was held by several people at our initial
discussion at KWDS.

I think we definitely need the meeting at Pennsic. Uracca, if you need
help finding an advocate, I'd be happy to help dig someone up. You might
want to line up a galliard champion, while you're at it ;-)

-- Gregory