[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Annikki Raiford annikki1973 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:58:11 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Tim McDaniel<tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> With the preponderance of US inhabitants in the SCA, two consecutive
> out-of-US locations?
>
> Daniel de Lincolnia

It would make three out of four, in fact, given the fabulous Sydney
location of KWDS V.  Having an advance warning of several years for
that was really nice for budgeting purposes.

That being said, I think it's really damn amazing that the dance
community has the strength to even consider international ventures.

Thank you, Emma!  Thank you, Darius!  Thank you, Cristabel!  Thank
you, Unnr and Catherine!  Thank you, Ealdormere!  Thank you, teachers!
 Thank you, musicians!  Thank you, dancers!

(I'm not still slap-happy after getting home at 2 AM, not at all!)

Adele