[SCA-Dance] Call for dance teachers for Terpsichore XV, March 28 in Cynnabar (Saline, MI)

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 16:51:32 EST 2009

Greetings All!

Terpsichore at the Tower XV is scheduled for March 28, 2009, at
the Church in Saline it has been at the last few years.  (See
http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/
for details.)  I am organizing the European dance classes and ball this
year, and I'm
looking for European dance teachers.

If you would like to teach a class, please contact me and let me know
the name of your
class, the dances you will teach/description of what you will teach, and
your full
SCA name for purposes of listing you on the class schedule. The source
and date of your dances would also be appreciated.  If your class will
take longer than a one hour period, please let me know that
too. Eventually (by the end of February), I'll need the cheat sheet notes
for the dances for inclusion in the dance booklet, or
corrections/updates to what
is already in the book if applicable.

Questions about the event are also welcome.  Many thanks!

Yay, dance event :)
Alina