[SCA-Dance] Known World reconstruction list discussion

peregrine.lp at juno.com peregrine.lp at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 13:48:04 EDT 2009

I'm for keeping those sorts of discussions on this list. We do have too many lists. Volume on this list is not currently excessive. When discourse gets snarky the "delete" key works well enough.

Peregrine
Barony of Thescorre

Perronnelle wrote:

>>>I hosted the discussion where this came up.  We agreed that it would
be nice to have some place forr people to get feedback on
reconstructions and choreographies.  One of the concerns of posting to
the SCA-dance list was that some people don't know how to politely
critique and that can deter postings.  The discussion centered around
a moderated list where reconstructors and choreographers could get
feedback.  (Yahoo gives the advantage of having file space.)<<<

(text snipped)

>>>I'm willing to host such a list, but I also agree that we have WAY too
many lists as it is.  (As an aside, I REALLY miss having one place to
communicate with people from the whole Known World.)  Any suggested
solutions?<<<

--
We will never be an advanced civilzation as long as rain showers can
delay the launching of a space rocket.  -- George Carlin