[SCA-Dance] looking for a few good dances to start our group

saporling2 saporling2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 15:27:47 EDT 2008

i recieved lots of good advice that will help our group when we start
soon.  however we need a few simple dances to start with.  i would like
to do gathering peascods & karouboushka (sp?).  the latter if i
remember correctly isn't even close to period, but years ago we had a
blast with these 2 dances.  where do you find the instructions for
these?  & are there any others that are simple for beginners?  thanks,
hugh