[SCA-Dance] New group looking for teachers and resources

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:09:21 EDT 2007

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html
The SCA dance homepage has many free links for music and dance
reconstructions.  Especially useful links are Del's Dance Book (very
good instructions) and Eric's Music and Dance Page (cheap and downloadable
music).  However the entire page is filled with links for online sources and
to buy practically everything that you'd need.

Brandubh