[SCA-Dance] Performance Dancers for Midnight Madness Procession...

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed May 30 17:08:48 EDT 2007

Hail!

      I have heard from a couple of people, but as we are now closer to
Pennsic, could I see a final show of hands of people who wish to perform in
the "ode to Terpsichore" performances we are going to do with Wolgemut
through the market place at midnight madness?  We will also need people who
just want to dance in the simple bransles, etc., in which we will be leading
the crowd in various locations, so if you do not wish to don costume and
perform, you can also participate by being a ringer.  Let me know if either
if interest to you so that we can start coordinating!

Thanks!

Judith

p.s. please forward this message to whomever you think it might interest.